KE Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First level complete

Go down

First level complete Empty First level complete

The first level, the tutorial, is complete.
Yes I know what you are thinking: "you finished one level, and the deadline is 31 August?!"
Aye, I got 21 days, but I can still make it, since the base engine is done.

I am planning around 10 levels. Going to make level 2 now, level 2 is a gathering level, you need to gather some items, which you'll use in level 3.
Kyon
Admin

https://kecreations.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

First level complete :: Comments

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:32 pm  Kyon

- Ignore this Post -

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:20 pm  George

There was once a little boy with the initials KE. This little boy was very inventive, and tried to make his own video games. His first "success" was called Dirkels.

After Dirkels started to get boring, KE started to branch out. One summer, this little boy no longer began to create a new IP: Skipper.

Work on Skipper went well: The engine was awesome, the graphics went smoothly, and response was great.

The catch? Time-KE was running out of time to complete his masterpiece. The deadline was soon. Will Kyon finish Skipper? Will he be able to meet the deadline? What will happen if he doesn't???

Some of that and more may be answered eventually! Stayed tuned for the next episode!

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:33 pm  Kyon

Neutral

Haha, I am working hard on it now. I am trying to make water.

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down