KE Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roasted Turkey

Go down

Roasted Turkey Empty Roasted Turkey

Yes, I removed the pig design, and that second creature design.
We started to search for new ideas, and at the end we wanted to make a turkey as mount.
But then, we thought of something way better, a roasted-dead turkey as mount, with small legs under it.

It's epic:
Roasted Turkey Scr3f

The turkey is fully animated + ride-able.
It increases your speed, and soon more features will come next to this idea.
I need some help with this, what can you do with the riding turkey except moving faster (just a bit).
I was thinking of him being able to walk on something, which the skipper cannot walk on alone.

Please help me with some ideas ^^
And of course tell me what you think of the roasted turkey mount.
Haha, I keep you posted.

Kyon E.
Kyon
Admin

https://kecreations.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Roasted Turkey :: Comments

Devilfromhost12

Post Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:26 pm  Devilfromhost12

Turkey idea is cool but why does he have stick legs?? It would make more sence (And be funnier) if he had chicken legs (Like chicken drumsticks: http://www.edwardsofconwy.co.uk/images/products/075Edwards%20Of%20C.jpg Except just colored brown and at the part where he touches the ground it should be bone)

Don't have to use this idea, just though I would add it: Very Happy Also the mounts (If you decide to have multiple, or if you just have the chicken which is cool too) should have some kind of attack/defense (But can't have both) move that is unique to what they are. Like the chicken should be able to do something like pull out a KFC Chicken Bucket and hold it in front of him blocking damage allowing you to heal or something (KFC Bucket except should be empty: http://www.myslavelake.com/dir/kfc/images/bucket.gif , Or for the attack he holds a bucket of fries and throws fries at enemys (The move lasts about 5 seconds and he throws fries in the direction <- damaging all enemies in that direction). http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Tzl8U7SXse4/SlJBD1Y_gfI/AAAAAAAADHg/Cpct0QIM5zo/s400/KFC+BUCKET+FRIES.jpg

And the chicken mount can only do this once you travel a certain distance on him. And he has a bar on the side displaying how much more you have to walk to enable the moves. And the moves are only usuable once and after used you have to walk and fill up bar again if you want to use the moves again.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:36 pm  Kyon

Again, I am not quite planning to make this feature as a big feature.
It's just one of the many small things which makes the game so sweet.
And I am not planning to focus this game on fighting.
Hehe, thanks though! Loved the KFC idea, but not planning to focus the game on chicken, nor will I put some companies name in my game ^^

Thanks for your help!
If I got some of my levels done, I will show some gameplay, and you can see the awesome
and incredible funny animations of the chicken.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:43 pm  Icicle

You should be able to float and/or fly for a short period of time xD that would be epic.
A FLYING ROASTED TURKEY MOUNT

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:20 am  Kyon

Anonymous wrote:You should be able to float and/or fly for a short period of time xD that would be epic.
I was thinking of this already yes.
Like a double jump, that he tries to flap around, which makes you fly for a very short while. (floating)

Back to top Go down

Devilfromhost12

Post Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:17 pm  Devilfromhost12

Kyon wrote:
Anonymous wrote:You should be able to float and/or fly for a short period of time xD that would be epic.
I was thinking of this already yes.
Like a double jump, that he tries to flap around, which makes you fly for a very short while. (floating)

Technically that would be called (gliding). But still cool.

Reason I am saying that is because if you say in your game that the chicken can float, 50% of the people are going to go and try jumping in water to see chicken float and will sink in water lol. Very Happy

P.S. Funny Idea (Edit of old idea) :

Don't have to use this idea, just thought I would add it to the page but read it cause it is differnet than last one: Very Happy Also the mounts (If you decide to have multiple, or if you just have the chicken which is cool too) should have some kind of attack/defense (But can't have both) move that is unique to what they are. Like for the attack he poops out stuffing and throws the stuffing at enemys (The move lasts about 5 seconds and he throws stuffing in this direction: <- damaging all enemies in that direction, and making a splash sound as it hits the enemies Very Happy ). No idea what defencse could be. Sad

And the chicken mount can only do this once you travel a certain distance on him, because it makes him tired and he has to take a dump. And he has a bar on the side displaying how much more you have to walk to enable the move. And the move is only usuable once, and after used you have to walk and fill up the bar again if you want to use the move again.

Also, cool idea is you start out with the ability to glide and after you are halfway through the game you learn a super chicken jump. The chicken is constipated and tring to crap out the stuffing and when he does he jets in the air acting as a super jump. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:12 pm  George

That IS epic, Kyon!

Just make sure your game isn't TOO random...

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:21 am  Kyon

Hehe it isn't, I already thought of some basic story now.
I've also planned some other features, in each world (1 world will have 3 levels) there will be atleast one new unique feature.
Like World 1 will have turkey mount, and I am also planning the gun in world 1, then world 2 something else, world 3 something else, and world 4 will probs be all together, or an awesome boss fight.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:31 pm  Kyon

- Ignore this Post -

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum